Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Centellas

Heather DeCourval, my long-time next door neighbor growing up, got married this past weekend. It was a beautiful ceremony at Verona. It was wonderful to be with my girlfriends for a bit and then head to Mark and Ashlie's to close out the night! Congratulations Heather and Sam!




Jennifer, Renee, and I out on the course. You can't see my shoes real well in this picture, so I had to put the close up down below. My new faves!!!!! Ow, ow!!!


Too bad the little black part on the bottom of the heel broke off at Mark and Ashlie's! I know, I know, I can get it fixed, but this is the second pair of shoes this has happened to! What is the deal!


Ummmm.....don't ask, but I had to put it up babe! Sorry! Love you!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am famous by making your blog! Thanks to you & Drew for coming (I know it's hard to drag Drew to Verona).