Well, I believe it is official. I am pretty sure all of my close high school friends are now hitched (if I am forgetting anyone, please forgive me). Heidi Ventline, now Mrs. Heidi Davis, was the last one to take the plunge this past weekend! It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding. My talents were put to the test once again and I did Heidi's (along with some of her bridesmaids, Mom, and sister) make-up for the big day. Somebody at the wedding told me, "Holy cow! Really? That is gutsy. A girls make-up can make or break her on her wedding day!" I hope I lived up to her expectations. Everyone keeps telling me I am in the wrong profession because I cut Drew's hair, I did make-up when we were at Heidi's bachelorette party, I did her nails for her wedding, I had input for her wedding hair, and I did make-up for her wedding. Photography, cosmotology....or teacher!? Who knows? Anyway, it was great catching up with new and old friends at the wedding and Heidi looked absolutely beautiful (Yes, Lance you looked handsome too!). Her sash on her dress was my favorite....it was so delicious I just wanted to drink the crystals! We love you both and wish you a wonderful, happy life!
Really wish you could see my shoes better in this picture. This is taken with my old, junky camera. :( My shoes were my favorite part!











No comments:
Post a Comment