Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brining vs. Brining (in a friendly way, of course)

Sorry this has taken me so long to post. I was looking through my pictures on my camera the other day and realized I never posted anything about the Verona Hills Club Championship. I won't go into detail, but Drew and Mark got to play together on the final day and that made it very special. Brent Wehner took the title (again) this year and Mark got second....great job Mark! Here are some of my favorites from that day!

Some of the cute ones I got of the girls while they were waiting for Daddy and Uncle Drew to come in!


Lilly running over to Mark as he pulled up to 18! So precious!











This series is some of my favorites of Drew and Mark after the match! Such brotherly love!!!
Click on the picture to enlarge it and you can see the pictures up close!!!! :)

1 comment:

Mark and Ashlie said...

I love these!! Great work Steph. So glad that you were there with your camera to capture these!