Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Officially Obsessed!

I hate to bore you again with more of my pictures, but this is my passion for the moment and I like sharing it with all of you. Drew and I decided to take a ride last night because it was such a beautiful fall evening, so I decided to take some pictures. I hated to bore Drew with having to stop every few hundred feet for me to take pictures, but I think he really enjoyed it. He was looking for deer and I was taking pictures. Anyway, here is what I caught. We are planning another trip sometime this weekend, so of course I am sure you will have more to see later! I will try to get some pictures of Drew and I, but for now, this is consuming my blog! Enjoy!














Absolutely love this one for some reason!

Took this one the other night at the Franklin Inn. New Bud product with an absolutley "old school" label.
Love it!

2 comments:

The Hamilton's said...

Steph,
You are really good!!! You should really think about making some of these into prints and trying to sell them--like at the Farmer's Market next summer!!! Wow!!!!

Love,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Not bad Steph. Pretty good actually. What are you shooting with? I need to get myself "networked" back with Michigan people instead of living my secret life her in Arizona. PS, I'd buy one at the farmer's market for sure. ~Matty D