Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Photography

Well, here is some of my recent photography I wanted to share with you. Sorry there are so many, but I couldn't choose just a few!!! Enjoy!















5 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Love the pictures Steph! My fav is the one at the very top of the student erasing some work...so cute!

The Hamilton's said...

Steph,
I love these pictures! I love the ones of the barn. It brings back a lot of memories for me! Those pictures will be priceless once the Morton building goes up. You are a really talented photographer!
Love you!!!

Love,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, that is exactly what I said to Drew the other day. I told him I wanted to take pics of the barn because it isn't going to be there forever! Thanks for looking! I am glad you enjoyed them!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. You do have a real talent Stephanie! When we do have the barn torn down we will have you come out and take pictures of the whole process. That will be a sad day. We will have to start making new memories in the Mortor building. Get the pitch fork and ketcup ready, Jenn and Mark. I love you!! Love, Janis

Unknown said...

Steph, I should have you do some shots of Sam & I for our 'engagement photos.' Still have THAT to-do!