Here are finally some pictures of Drew and I. Doug and Janis stopped over after church today to take some pictures of Drew and I, so be expecting one of this pictures in your Christmas card this year! I just love the red tree!
Typical Drew face when I am goofing around! Love you honey!!! Drew checking out our tree. Not quite sure what he is checking out, but he is looking at it very intently! :) Our little tree now........ Our little tree then.......
It was worth all the posing and complaining, wasn't it Drew? Some good pictures, if I do say so myself. Of coarse, look at the subjects. Love you! Love, mom
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Can't wait for the Christmas card!!! It's nice to see you on the blog Steph!!!
It was worth all the posing and complaining, wasn't it Drew? Some good pictures, if I do say so myself. Of coarse, look at the subjects. Love you! Love, mom
Stephanie
CONGRATULATIONS on being hired as our 2nd grade teacher at Greene!!!!
You're a great asset to our staff
Tammy,
Thank you so much! I am so glad to be a part of the staff and to be working in second grade! Looking forward to many more years!
Post a Comment