Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

4th of July

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....a month late, I know! You would think that not working during the summer would allow MORE time to keep up on the blog, but that doesn't seem to be the case. We had a wonderful 4th of July. I FINALLY got my Nikon camera back from the manufacturer (which, come to find out it not fixed...grrrrr!!), so I immediately dressed up Hazel, while Norah went on a golf date with Drew, and took some patriotic pics! She is so stinking cute! We headed to our normal destination for the 4th of July! We are always so happy to spend the fourth at the Flanagan's house. The girls played and played in the sand and water, we had a delicious dinner, and then it was time for sparklers, lanterns and fireworks. I had been prepping Norah for weeks and weeks about the fact that we were going to be seeing fireworks and she agreed that if we got her some ear plugs she would be good to go. Well, not so much! She really did try her best to be a brave girl and act as though the neighbors fireworks weren't bothering her, but as soon as the big ones started it was all over. I ended up in the house with her last year and this year it was Drew's turn. The poor thing was sweating and cringing through the whole fireworks show. They just aren't her thing! Hazel, on the other hand, could have cared less. By about halfway through the show, she got down off my lap and was playing in the grass and wasn't even interested in them. It was unbelievable! Another great holiday weekend!





Where did Daddy go?




Ha!  Norah and Bryn got into the container of baby powder!



Just because you are at the beach doesn't mean you stop being a ballerina!


Norah just loved playing with Marley on the beach.  



Like I said, no fear! 

Matching girls for the 4th!  Had to do it!

Thanks for having us Bryn!  So glad we got to spend another 4th with you!

No comments: