Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Weather is Getting Nice!

May 25, 2014
The weather was finally getting nice and school was almost out!  I got out of school on June 4th, so by this time I was getting a little anxious!  We had been outside soaking up all the sun and nice weather we could!  Here are a couple of our favorite things to do!

Tea Parties
I think one of my favorite things about summer is just being able to let the girls be outside, get wet, dirty, sticky, whatever.  There is always water around to rinse off and the playing is always so fun!  We had an impromptu tea party in the garage with some of their kitchen toys.  The girls thought it was pretty cool when I brought out some mini muffins for their plates too.  Until Hazey started throwing them all in the water!  Eh, a soggy muffin never hurt anyone!



WATER TIME

We opened our pool!  Luckily, it doesn't take a lot of effort!


They were jumping up and down saying, "Summer, Summer!"
I hear ya girls! 

Face First

Weeeeeeeee!!!!!
Here's to Summer!

No comments: