Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

May 11, 2014
Sorry about the date at the top, but because I am so behind I want to remember when Mother's Day was! Ha! Terrible, I know.  We had a great Mother's Day this year!  We ended up getting together with my family the weekend before.  It was great to spend time with Jimmy, Erin, Thatcher and Mom and Dad!  Aunt Dinah and Uncle Kenny were able to stop by for a little bit too!  We are so grateful that Aunt Dinah was able to capture a few family photos of us.  Then, we had our traditional lunch out at Verona after church with Brinings.  That is always such a lovely lunch and gives all of us a chance to celebrate with each other.  I was so disappointed after I had the girls down for a nap that I realized we didn't get a picture of the our family while we were all dressed up for the day.  Like usual, we got home from lunch and put our comfy clothes on for the rest of the day.  I decided it wasn't about the fancy pictures though!  As long as I got a picture with my girls that day, that is all that mattered.  So, you will see some of the fun selfies we took below, since that has sort of become 'our thing'!  We love a good selfie! Thanks to all our family and the best hubby and girls for a great Mother's Day!
Helping Gramma make dinner!


 SELFIES!!!!!!!!




No comments: