We had a VERY extended Christmas break this year with three snow days at the end of break. It was fabulous being home with the girls SOOOOOO long, but by the end of break we were stretching for things to do to keep us busy. Norah got very creative over break and I am glad she got to get outside a couple days with Daddy to blow off some steam. Hazel was a wild woman, made a mess in the house, and then every once in a while would sit and read (I enjoyed every moment of watching her do that! Phew! :)) I was very thankful to have those extra days, but am wishing we had those days now. Our household has been sick since this past weekend. I will spare you the details, but let's just say the toilets, garbage cans, and Clorox wipes have gotten a workout. I was even home from school today with a touch of whatever the girls had. I am hoping this all runs its course and leaves for the winter. Here's looking to a healthy rest of the month.
 |
| Drew and Norah headed back to the huge hill behind our house for some climbing and digging! |
 |
| Norah digging her feet in, trying to make it up to Drew! |
 |
| She made it! |
 |
| Heading in! |
 |
Norah's new favorite thing is wrestling. Here are both girls getting in on the action! Poor Daddy! |
 |
We were getting so desperate for something to do......we actually played fetch with the dog. Molly was just thrilled!!!!!!!! |
 |
| Waiting anxiously to see who is going to throw the ball!!! |
 |
| Molly's bestie is Hazel, so she will gladly throw the ball! |
 |
| Just another snow day activity.....PLAY-DOH! |
 |
Reading She loves reading books upside down (notice the bunny book!). I won't panic just yet! :) |
 |
| And, I had to end with another one of Norah's 'inventions'. This girl loves tape, as we all know, and some of the contraptions she comes up with are hysterical! I'm not sure what the purpose behind all of this was, but once she gets taping and constructing, there is no stopping her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment