Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Long Time, No Post

I can't believe I haven't posted since mid-April. Things have been so hectic with starting to finish up the school year (I only have 15 1/2 days left, not that I am counting), and with the weather getting so nice out, we have just spent most of our time outside. The weather this past weekend has been horrible and there were even snowflakes flying earlier today, so I am glad we did take advantage of the 70 degree weather the last couple of weeks. Hopefully it will show its sunny face again soon! Anyway, other than playing outside and working we haven't been up to much. We got a new double stroller which is going to come in so handy this summer. We have already used it a lot and it is so nice to have both girls all strapped into the 'baby limo' and heading out for a nice long walk. We are looking forward to many more this summer! I am going to do a much better job keeping the blog up to date once school gets out too, promise! :)
It took Hazel a few stroller rides to get used to the elements.  She was having a hard time falling asleep with all of the traffic noise, sun and wind bothering her.  Obviously, this day, none of those were bothering her.  Maybe it was because she had her pajamas on!


Norah on the big girl swing and Hazel snoozin' in the stroller!

This was a sight to see, let me tell you.  I wasn't sure I was going to fit in the tube slide, and then Norah insisted she ride down on my lap.  We made it, but it was a close one!



Norah just loves making mud pies!

Jimmy, Erin and Thatcher headed up this past Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day a day early.  We have not been together since Meat Pie in January, so we had to take advantage of this visit and get a family photo!

We're starting to try the sippy cup.  At the moment, she just likes gnawing on it!
Hazel still doesn't have any teeth, so we are patiently waiting for them to pop through.  She is sitting up on her own now, loves rolling over in both directions, but is not crawling or anything yet. She is still going to be at about 6:30pm and will sometimes wake up around 10 or 10:30, but only because she isn't feeling well (she has been a little stuffy) or the paci has gone M.I.A.  She still loves her fruit and veggies and is wearing mostly all 12 month clothes.  Her nickname is 'Big Baby'......or when you ask Norah who her sister is she says, "Hazel Bedazel Brining" or "Hazey Brining".  She only has a few nicknames, if you couldn't tell.  

No comments: