Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 4, 2013

Children's Museum

Norah had a very special 'Mommy and Daddy alone' day the other day and we had so much fun spending the day with her. We just wanted to get out of town for the day, so we decided to head to the Mid-Michigan Children's Museum. Hazel got to stay behind at Grammy and Papa's while we treated Norah to her big day out! That morning I told her we were going to go to a museum. I wish I would have had the camera to catch her reaction. She got this great big smile on her face and was so excited then she said, "We go to the Dinosaur Museum." I thought for a second about what the heck she was talking about and then I realized that the only museum she has probably heard about is the one on Team UmiZoomi and it is a dinosaur museum where all of the dino's live! So for the rest of the day the museum was referred to as the 'Dinosaur Museum'. Drew and I just kept saying we hope there is some sort of dinosaur at the museum. Thankfully there were a few little play dinos and we really played them up! She was happy as a clam. It was so special to spend the day out with just our big girl! We missed Hazel Bean, but she will get her chance for her special days out in the future too!




Future doctor?  She loved looking at the x-rays.
Couldn't believe it when she sat down and started playing chopsticks! :)
Ha!  Such a fun day!

No comments: