Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Favorites

Just a couple of my favorite winter shots!
Just hanging out!
 Drew said, "Give me a pose!" as he was taking the picture....this is what she gave him!
Hilarious!  (Uncle Jimmy, notice her hands are on her hips....she's got that part down!) 

Reading books before bed

And I recently took a little moment to snap a few extra shots of this sweetie girl.  I have to remind myself often that I need to keep taking pictures of both girls, but especially Hazel.  I have so many baby pictures of Norah and I want Hazel to have the same sort of pictures her big sis has.  Things just get so hectic sometimes that I have to remember to not let these sweet little moments pass without snapping a few pics!

Look at those baby blues!

And......we're pooped!

No comments: