Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting So Big!

Both girls just seem to be getting so big these days. I don't know what has happened to Hazel, but she is just busting out of her clothes, getting stronger every day and so alert, always watching her Sissy!
Hazel tried cereal for the first time this past week!  It took her a few days to get used to it, but WOW!  Now that she has the hang of it, she is gobbling it right up!  

Bumbo time!  


Norah seems to all of a sudden just be a big girl too!  She is so much fun to have a conversation with and to come home every day and hear about her day just brings a smile to our faces. I thought I was going to die laughing the other day.  We were walking in from the house on Friday and I said, "Ok, Mommy is going to get on some comfy clothes and then we will get on your comfy clothes and put a movie on!"  She just so nonchalantly said, "That sounds like a plan, Stan!"  What? Where did that come from!? It was hilarious!  Drew and her had a little Play-Doh time this past weekend!  She insisted he keep making turtles.  Doesn't she look proud!?









Turtle family

I bought Norah a cute little shovel the other day and she got to try it out shoveling off the deck.

Hazel just chillin' waiting for Norah to come in!




Thoroughly enjoying her hot chocolate afterwards!

No comments: