Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

FINALLY!!!

I just informed my sister-in-law last night that I would be back up and running today and I couldn't wait! I had 7 viruses on my computer which was limiting my ability to do anything on my computer, including posting to the blog! So we are back with full computer capabilities now! Yay!!!!! I have so much to post about the holidays, so please excuse the long post, but I want to share it all!  We started out our holidays with a beautiful dinner on Christmas Eve at my Aunt Dinah and Uncle Kenny's house before we headed to church.
Before dinner

The next morning was a wonderful morning.  Norah is at such a fun age and was so excited to see what Santa brought her.  
On the steps before heading down to see what Santa brought her and Hazel

Hazel slept through the entire morning of opening gifts!  Good thing she has a great big sister to open her gifts for her too!



After our morning at home, we headed over to my parents house to celebrate the rest of the day.  Norah and Thatcher had so much fun playing together!  It was a wonderful day!


Norah opening her biggest gift from Grandma and Grandpa......her very own kitchen!  She was thrilled!  However, much to my embarrassment, the very first thing she did was pick up the telephone that came with the kitchen and said, "I call and order pizza?!"  Great!  Can you tell we have done that a couple times!


My Uncle Kenny found this school desk this past summer and spruced it up just for Norah!  Isn't it adorable?

We spent the next couple of days after Christmas playing with all of our new toys and enjoying some of the snowy weather!





The weekend after Christmas it was time to celebrate with the Brining side!  Dan and Jennifer and the girls came home from Cincinnati and we had a great day filled with presents, playing and food!
Norah and Emma waiting patiently to open gifts!

This baby actually moves and sucks on a paci and her eyes open an close 'just like Hazel'.  Norah loves it!

Apron, oven mitt and chef's hat to go with her new kitchen and the bar-b-que Grammy and Papa got her.  Please excuse the smile....we may be entering the awkward smile stage!

Seven snowmen for seven granddaughters.  Norah was taking her nap while Grace, Olivia, Emma, Audrey and Lilly worked diligently on these snowmen!  Do you see the little Norah and Hazel in the front?  Too cute!

Audrey and Lilly got a beauty parlor from Grammy and Papa.  However, it was a big hit with all the girls!


The following day was a very big day.  Hazel was baptized!  It was so special because all of our family was able to be there with us.  We felt very blessed to have them all surrounding us on Hazel's most important day!






Our last event of the holidays was our Meat Pie party.  Every year we get together with our Port Huron family and enjoy drinks, visiting and of course, Meat Pie! (Thanks for some of these pictures Aunt Dinah!  I had to steal them from her Facebook, since I didn't get a chance to take many this year!)
The girls having dinner at their big girl table!

Sara and I apparently got the memo on the black and white stripes!  And that is Kennedy, her daughter with us!




Aunt Poppy and Hazel
The oldest and the youngest
Kennedy, Addison and Norah had so much fun together!
We had another great holiday season with lots of new memories made!  Now back to reality, a regular schedule and work!  



















No comments: