Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trick or Treat

We had a wonderful Halloween this year! We just wish the weather would have cooperated a little more, but we still had fun!
A couple days before Halloween we spent the day baking goodies for Norah's daycare party.  She did a fantastic job helping unwrap the Hershey Kisses for our witches' hats.

What a great helper!

Pretty sure this is the only reason she was so enthusiastic about helping out.  Unwrap one Hershey Kiss, eat one Hershey Kiss, unwrap a Hershey Kiss, eat a Hershey Kiss....you get the idea!

I didn't want Norah to wear her Peacock costume to daycare because I was worried her feathers would get ruined.  So, we had the perfect solution!  She wore her little ballerina outfit instead!!!!!  And what a cute Ballerina she made!

Here are a few more snapshots of our evening.  Here is the one thing I realized after all this.  See that picture with Hazel and my Grandpa up above?  That is the only picture I got of Hazel this Halloween.  How horrible am I?  I was so caught up in the excitement of Norah and her actually being able to go house to house this year that I forgot to snap a couple pics of Hazel.  She was inside most of the night anyway because of the weather and I got those pics of her about two weeks ago in her costume, so those will have to do.  I promise Hazel, Mommy won't forget about you during the next holiday!  We hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: