Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Ashlie, the girls and I headed up to Port Crescent Day Use on Monday afternoon. Even though I had a house to pick up after Norah's party, Ashlie convinced me it would all be there waiting for me when I got home, so off we went! It was a perfect day; not too hot, not too cold, great breeze and sunny! Thanks for a great day at the beach girls!

Norah's new sound has been "ooooo....eeeeee".  I love this picture and the next.  You can see her saying it!!!!


Audrey writing in the sand.....see the letter 'A'!!!!!!!

Beach babes watching the waves!

Lilly absolutely loved the waves crashing into her!


Audrey, Norah and Lilly

We told the girls to try to hold Norah so she would be ready for the picture.  Audrey took her job very seriously!

No comments: