Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Family Time

We have had a fun couple of days!! Last night we decided to take a walk to the nearby park and let Norah swing for a little bit. While we were there we discovered she was much more interested in the sandbox. She was digging, pushing, crawling and just loving the feeling of the sand between her toes. I think we figured out what we need in our backyard! Then, this morning we got up and after breakfast we decided to head to the city park and play a little tennis. Yes, I said tennis. Drew had shown some interest in starting to play and so I got him (and I) a racket for his birthday, so we thought we would give it a go. Norah was set with her snack cup and juice and we were ready for a fun little workout! I must say, we have a looooong way to go when it comes to our tennis skills, but it sure was fun! I think we might find ourselves on the courts several more times this summer! I really need to work on my backhand! :)

Just call us "Hollywood"


Love those cute little hands and notice the rolls on the thighs!  So cute!


Ready to watch the tennis match!!!!

Warmin' up for the match!  :)

We did it!
(gotta love the self-timer on the camera!!!!!)

No comments: