Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Whirlwind of a Weekend!

We had such a busy, wonderful weekend full of lots of events.  On Friday night we celebrated Grammy's birthday out at Mark and Ashlie's house!  We had a wonderful meal and delicious dessert!  Then, Aunt Jennifer got to babysit for the girls while we headed next door to celebrate Terry and Lisa Ernst and their time at Verona Hills.  They are moving in October and we are all going to miss them very much!  Saturday, Drew went to the Michigan State football game, Norah spent some time with Grammy and Aunt Jennifer and I headed to Rochester with my Mom and Aunt Dinah for Erin's bachelorette spa day!  We started at the Fieldstone Winery where we did a tasting!  Yummy!  Then, we went to LUV salon for manicures and pedicures.  After our pampering, we went to Kruse and Muer for dinner.  We had a great time and can't believe that the wedding is only two short weeks away!  Today, we had one more celebration.  Norah was baptized today and it was one of the best days ever!  Drew and I were so emotional today seeing our little girl in her beautiful white gown knowing what was happening today!   We are so blessed to have her and today just made those feelings of love even more evident!  Thank you to Norah's grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins for celebrating with us and making this day so special!

 
Erin and I starting the evening at the winery!


 The two moms with Erin and I



 The wedding party
Me, Heather and Shannon (the flower girls), Erin, Rachel (junior bridesmaid), Michelle and Anna (bridesmaids)

Norah's big day!  Us with Pastor Lueke

Beautiful girl!

Her beautiful gown!

ugh......does it get more precious than this?


 Details of her gown
What a beautiful, special day! 


2 comments:

dedeetsyshop said...

Aww! Congrats to Norah! She is too precious! :)

erin said...

I can't believe the Ernsts are moving! Terry was there when I was taking golf lessons as a kid!