My Dad was looking through some car magazines and saw these little old-fashioned pedal cars for kids. He was going to order one for Norah, but he ended up with a great find at a garage sale actually, and bought this little yellow taxi pedal car for Norah. It has never been used by kids, so it is in tip-top shape. I can't wait to see her cruising up and down the sidewalk someday in it! Thanks Grandpa
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Good thing she's not camera shy!
I was thinking to myself the other day that I don't have enough pictures of Norah (ha! ridiculous thought, I know), so I decided to take her to my parent's house for an impromptu photoshoot!
My Dad was looking through some car magazines and saw these little old-fashioned pedal cars for kids. He was going to order one for Norah, but he ended up with a great find at a garage sale actually, and bought this little yellow taxi pedal car for Norah. It has never been used by kids, so it is in tip-top shape. I can't wait to see her cruising up and down the sidewalk someday in it! Thanks Grandpa
My Dad was looking through some car magazines and saw these little old-fashioned pedal cars for kids. He was going to order one for Norah, but he ended up with a great find at a garage sale actually, and bought this little yellow taxi pedal car for Norah. It has never been used by kids, so it is in tip-top shape. I can't wait to see her cruising up and down the sidewalk someday in it! Thanks Grandpa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Great pictures! I think she's changed since I saw her on Monday, so you had better keep taking those pictures-you don't want to miss a second!!! Love you all!!!
She looks so cute, I love the first one and the 4th one!
Love those socks Norah! Can't wait to see that car in action either. Great pictures!
Too bad Kiel didn't creep over and join the photoshoot. :)
Post a Comment