Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

the BIG 3-0!!!!!

30 WEEKS!!!! We just can't believe it. We have a chalkboard hanging in our kitchen and Drew writes the week on it as a count down each week. When he wrote the number 30 he kept turning around and looking at it as he walked away. He looked at me and said, "Wow! That one hits ya hard!" It was so funny.
We had a dr. appt. last week. Everything is still going great. My belly is measuring at 32 and the heartbeat was in the high 140's. My blood pressure was a little high, but let's just say I had a bit of a trying day at school that day, so the dr. said that could have something to do with it! :) I have had a little swelling in my feet, but obviously the dr. said that is normal as long as I don't have any pain in my calves, which I haven't. I can tell you right now, the flip flops are going to be the shoe of choice this summer!



No comments: