Sunday, April 25, 2010
Third trimester.....already???
We can't believe we are officially in our third trimester already! We had a dr. appt. last Tuesday and everything looks great! All of my test results from my glucose and blood tests came back normal, my placenta has moved up into the correct position, and my belly is measuring at 30. We start seeing the dr. every two weeks now and I have a feeling the time is going to fly by. The baby is moving so much now and we both love feeling it everyday! It is so exciting! Such a wonderful feeling. I keep trying to catch the movement on video, but as we all know, Baby B is very stubborn when it comes to pictures and videos, but I am going to remain persistant and I will get it on video!!! :) We have started baby classes and got to watch the lovely videos last week. We also got to practice massage techniques too, which was my favorite part! We get the tour of the birthing floor this week. I am looking forward to that too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment