We had our other 'big' ultrasound today! Let me tell you...this little one has been a movin' and a shakin' lately, so I was so anxious to see him/her. The best news of all is that my placenta moved up and is right where it should be, my amniotic fluid looks good, we saw all three vessels to the umbilical cord, and the four chambers of the heart! Everything looks great! However, this little one has me a little worried. Through both ultrasounds it has just not been photogenic and of course being born to me that could pose to be quite a problem. Baby B better get over this whole being camera shy thing because .... well, that is what I do....take pictures! The lady doing the ultrasound said, "Gosh, it has been a long time since I have had a baby that won't give me
ANY good pictures!" So, we got what we got and those are below! I am just happy everything looks great and from the pictures below you can obviously see that it is the most beautiful baby in the world! :)
The best profile shot we could get. That little bubble thing right above the baby's nose is the umbilical cord.

Do you see the two legs crossed at the ankles?



I love this little profile picture. Cute little nose, forehead and mouth. We could actually see the mouth moving on the ultrasound!
1 comment:
So precious! We can't wait to meet the little cutie! You look great. Keep up the good work! Love you!!!
Post a Comment