I googled our bedding a few weeks ago to see if there were any pictures of rooms with the same bedding. I came across this lady's blog and she had designed thank you cards around our bedding that she had used for herself after she had her baby. Just seeing what would happen, I emailed her and asked if she would be willing to sell me some of those same thank you cards. Then, I asked if she would be willing to design two shower invitations for me based around the same polka dot theme (that matches our bedding). Little did I know she is trying to open her own design business right now and she was happy to help me out. So, here are the two invitations she created. I am so thrilled with them. She knew the exact colors and things because we have the same bedding and they go with the thank you cards I bought from her. She also agreed to make our birth announcements to match after the little one gets here!!!!!! Please excuse the black lines through the invites, but I didn't want all of the information out on the Internet! I hope you like them! They really brought everything together!!!!! So exciting!
Just a reminder of what our bedding looks like!







No comments:
Post a Comment