
Thursday, March 11, 2010
22 weeks
We have had some exciting moments the past couple of weeks. The baby is kicking a lot more now and Drew finally felt it the other night. It was so amazing to see his face when he finally felt the biscuit kick. It is really active at night (of course! :) ) when I am laying on the couch. I am starting to feel it every once in awhile during the day at school too! I had to order some new undershirts the other day because all of my old tank tops and t-shirts are just way too short on me. The belly is in full force! I love it! Well, we are going to register at the end of this month and we start baby classes next month. Time is flying! Getting more and more anxious to meet the little one!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment