Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ringin' in 2010....a little late

Oh, I know...it has been far too long since I have posted. I have still been tired and my Masters classes just started back up, so I have been avoiding the computer. So, here are some pictures from our New Year's Celebration in Saugatauk. We went there with Bri, Kyle, Lyndsey, Grant, Kimmie, and Ryan. We rented a cabin and stayed for two nights. We had an absolute blast....as we always do. It was a very emotional "ringing in of the new year" knowing that this is the year we are going to have a baby! What a great feeling!

Grant and Ryan


Drew and Kyle


Us at Midnight!!!!!!


The dance party!!!!!!!
Us the next day at the bowling alley!!!!


Kimmie, Lyndsey, Bri, and I....apparently I missed the memo about the scarves!



1 comment:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Cute pictures Stephanie! I'm glad you finally posted these!!!! Will we see a 14 week picture tomorrow????