Here is our video from our Dr. appt. today. It was so exciting being able to record the heartbeat. Dr. Krohn said everything is looking great. The heartrate was around 153.
When you are listening to the heartbeat, at about 6 seconds into the video, you can hear a rustling or static through the doppler. Dr. Krohn said that is the baby moving around. You can hear it a couple more times and you can hear Dr. Krohn tell us again that that was the baby moving. It is just amazing to know that it is in there growing and moving!
Enjoy the video. I think I have watched it like ten times already! :)




3 comments:
How awesome is that?!! Love it!
Brings tears to my eyes! What more is there to say?
Thanks ladies....I have only listened to it now like every 15 minutes! I am working on homework and stop every so often to watch it again! Ha!
Post a Comment