Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well, it's official!

Drew and I are happy to announce that we are 7 weeks pregnant!!!! We were able to tell our parents on November 24th and we told the rest of our family on Thanksgiving, which was also our four year wedding anniversary. It was such a special week for us! We also had our first ultrasound on November 25th and saw the heartbeat for the first time! I can't wait until we get to hear the heartbeat. Our next appointment is on December 23rd, so we will be excited to have new ultrasound pictures right before Christmas!



Here's the "Biscuit" at 7 weeks old!

7 weeks....I can't wait to have a big baby belly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for both of you! You've waited a long time this! For some reason I thought there was a possibility. ENJOY every moment!

Kari said...

Congrats to BOTH of you!