Ashlie and I went to Jennifer Cubitt's baby shower on Sunday. It was great seeing her open all of her gifts and spending time with friends. She definately got enough Spartan stuff to last for awhile. I don't think this child is going to have a choice about who they cheer for! While I was there I took the opportunity to take a couple belly shots of Jenn. We are going to take a few more around Thanksgiving and then I am going to head back down to their house after the baby is born to take some pictures! I can't wait! Enjoy the pics!
Just one of the many Spartan outfits for Baby Cubitt!

This was a gift from Ashlie and I. I couldn't resist the little rattle booties!
1 comment:
Great Job Steph. The pics are beautiful. Of course it helps that Jenn is the cutest pregnant women ever :) Can't wait to see more work of baby Cubitt.
And if you ever need some more experiece with toddler pics, I know someone who has 3 of them.
Post a Comment