Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

A School Year Coming to an End

Here are some of my favorite pictures of my students taken with my new camera. It is amazing what a good camera will do for you! All of these photos are included on a DVD that each of my students are getting as an "end of the year" gift. I invited all of my parents to the classroom last Friday to have ice cream and watch the DVD. I think they all really enjoyed it. Another school year has come and gone. I am going to be a wreck on Friday. Just to think, these little people have just finished their second grade year and are now moving on to the next school. What a year! (They better come back and visit me!)


2 comments:

The Hamilton's said...

You are such a great, thoughtful teacher! You can tell you really love your kids! Can we ship Olivia up there for next year?

Mark and Ashlie said...

Love this slideshow! Can't wait to see the full thing on Friday!