We enjoyed a "Baird-Claeys Picnic" engagement party on Sunday. Here are a few pictures from the event. (For those of you that don't know, my brother's fiancee is Erin Claeys)

My mom and Erin's mom, Molly, getting things ready for the picnic.

Love this laugh!

My dad and Erin's day, Keith, cooking up the grub!

Erin and her brother, Adam. Jimmy and Erin met through Adam, who used to play in a band with my brother.

Yup, these are my boys! Brother and Husband! How lucky am I?
Love you guys! Jimmy we are very excited for you and Erin! We had a wonderful time meeting your future family-in-laws!
2 comments:
What a great laugh, Drew!! It looks like you had fun. Stephanie, Drew needs to take some pictures of you. Erin and Jimmy,I hope you enjoy this next year of planning your wedding. I am sure it will go by fast. I love you!! Love, mom/Janis
Thanks for everything Stephanie! The pictures look great. SO glad you were able to be there to share our special day with us. See you soon!
Post a Comment