Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Babysitting

Drew and I had nothing going on for Valentine's Day ( we are going away tomorrow instead) and my cousin T.J. and Chrissy needed a babysitter for a couple hours so, of course, we offered to take her. T.J. and Chrissy stayed for a little bit after she got out of work andT.J. was done with his hockey game to chat for a while. Hopefully, we will get to babysit again soon! Thanks for coming, Lucie!






Lucie and Molly having a bonding moment. I think they both just realized they have tongues!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucie is really filling out nicely. What a cutie! Molly sure looks like she enjoyed having Lucie, too. Did you two have a nice time in Frankenmuth? Did you get lots of shopping done? I love you!!!!!! Love, mom