Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Molly's the big 4!!!

Yes, yes, yes! Our dog is spoiled...we know! It was her fourth birthday on Monday and so she got a few presents! Here she is on her big day!

We bought her two new bowls, one for her water and one for her food. On the outside they say "What kind of dog is that." We just thought that was pretty cute, because no one ever knows what kind of a dog she is...she is just so unique! :) Well, see below to find out what kind of dog she is!!!!!

100% AWESOME DOG!!!! HEEHEE
Here she is in her new pretty pink and cream collar chewing on her new toy!

What a cutie! She loves her new Nylabone! Love you Mols!

2 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

I can't believe we weren't invited to the festivities for Molly! Ha! I'm glad your pup had a great day! I have to admit, those bowls are pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

4 already!! Where or where has the time gone to???? I love the bowls, they look better than the bowl Doug uses for his breakfast ceral. I love you!!!!!Love, mom