Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Damn Meat Pie

Well, Drew and I attended our 2nd Damn Meat Pie party. The first one we attended was last year at Goddard's. We plan on attending every one we can from here on out! What is a meat pie, you ask? Exactly what it sounds like...a pie crust with meat in it! It is delicious with Frank's hot sauce and maybe a touch of gravy! This year the meat pie was served up at my parents house. Drew made it back from the MSU game just in time to get a slice. We had a great time eating, playing left, right, center, and Drew and I finally made it home around 1:30am. Come to find out, after we left everyone else stayed up until 5:00 in the morning! No wonder we were all a little heavy eyed this morning at breakfast. It was another successful year and we look forward to it again next year, back at the Goddards!


Addison's first Damn Meat Pie party! Isn't she a doll?


Don Goddard and my Dad mixing up a couple cocktails!


Jimmy passing Addison off to Erin! I was also asked this weekend to be the maid of honor in their wedding! I am very honored and excited!


Addison and her daddy, D.J.


Everyone preparing themselves for the feast!


Addison and her mommy, Sarah!

Mom and I


Addison and I on the morning after! She was such a cuddlebug!

No comments: