I have been searching for free programs on the Internet that I can use with my photography. I found one that I think I will find useful. When our wedding pics were taken I loved the ones that were black and white and just a portion was in color. Well, now I can do that. Check out the two pictures of Audrey and Lilly I experimented with. Then, I also took one of my leaf pictures and turned the leaf color, while the background stayed black and white. The last one is from my cousin's wedding. I absolutely love it! Check back for more later!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You are just to smart with this photography stuff, Stephanie! These are great. I love you! Love, Janis
1 comment:
You are just to smart with this photography stuff, Stephanie! These are great. I love you! Love, Janis
Post a Comment