Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

What little helpers!

Well, I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera, but I had to tell you about my little helpers today. I had mentioned on Friday in school that I was going to be there on Saturday because I wanted to get our Accelerated Reader library organized and ready to use. At the end of the day, two of my little girls (the two that just love to help me out) came up to me and asked if they could come in and help. Then, they wanted me to write a note to their mom to tell her I was going to be there and I could really use their help, which was true. I do know both of these moms well, so I decided to write a note and see what happens. Sure enough, today at 10:00am my little helpers, Morgan and Olivia, showed up ready to help set up our library. They looked up book titles on the computer, put stickers on books, and wrote the AR level on each book. We took a break at noon so they could go to the Family Fun Day at the Public Park and I went and had lunch with Ashlie. After lunch, they wanted to come back, so we met back up at 2:00pm and didn't finish until 5:00pm. Wow! What a day! Not only did I have great help, but we finished the WHOLE library and we have more AR books than we could have imagined! I let them each pick a couple books from our library (special books :) ) to take home for their hard work! I am so blessed to have a wonderful class. I couldn't have gotten it done without them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice day you had. Sounds like you got a lot done with your helpers. I love you! Love, Janis