Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

So much to catch up on!

We have had a very busy summer! I meant to get started on this blog awhile ago, but it just didn't happen. So I am basically going to make up for all of the lost time now.

I absolutely loved my summer job! I was working for the Bad Axe Parks and Recreation program and had a blast. It is done now and I miss it terribly. Here are some pictures from my summer job!

Our entire 5-6 year old group

They call us "The Sharks" Us by the bouncy castle

One of my favs, Anna English

All of the councelors at Huckleberry Railroad

Yes, we are definately all goofballs!!!!

1 comment:

The Hamilton's said...

Boy, I wish the girls could have gone to Bad Axe Parks and Rec this summer! It sure looks like you all had so much fun! I'm so glad you started a blog!!!