Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Smells like campfire!!!!!

We went camping in Harbor Beach this weekend.
There is nothing like good food, lots of laughs
and family around the campfire.
This was the sky on Saturday night. A nice big storm
came rolling in after a day of hot and humid weather.
The lightning must have been too bright for Drew!
This is what it is all about!
A new Budweiser product, Wild Blue. It is a blueberry
flavored lager. We like to call it "Wild Jude"! It
is one of moms new favorites!
Just us!

This camping stuff is hard work!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the camping pics. You look like you had a great time. Drew, you look like your dad--sleeping!!! I love you MORE!!!! Love, mom

The Hamilton's said...

What great pictures! Hey, where can we get some of that "Wild Jude"? Can you hook us up??? Sounds really good!!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

I wanna see Wild Jude :)