Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Annual Invitational Week

I still have so much summer blogging to catch up on. The Hamilton Family made their annual trip here for the Invitational this year! We had a great time swimming and playing while they were here. The girls always love it so much when they are here! There is lots of dressing up to do, baby dolls to play with and swimming for hours on end! More great summer memories!
Swimming so seriously!

Oh Emma!  

This was all before she took her first swimming lessons this summer.  Everyone else in the family (ASHLIE! ;)) thought it would be a great idea for her to try jumping off the diving board.  I was a nervous wreck! The first time she jumped off I didn't even get a picture of it because I was not breathing and forgot to push the button on my camera!!!! Ha! Turns out she did great and loved it! Imagine that!  I know, I just need to learn to let go a little!  

The second time I actually got the action shot!

Third time!!!!
I had the urge to put on some goggles and actually swim underwater.  I rarely do this, but Norah and I had so much fun waving at each other underwater and diving for money and diving sticks!

Olivia and Hazel enjoying some swing time!

Papa, Emma and Audrey checking out the deer in the field across the street!

Hanging from the tree

She is making me dizzy just watching her! 

Silly Uncle Dan!

Grace had her very first driving lesson with Grammy and her Mom.  She did a great job!!  It's just so hard to believe she is old enough to sit behind the wheel of a car (well, not rreeeaaallyy old enough quite yet, but we won't tell anyone!)

No comments: