Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa Came, We Saw...We Were Glad to Leave

Well, I shouldn't say 'we' were glad to leave, but a certain 2 1/2 year old was glad to leave. We stopped at Northstar Bank a week ago to see Santa. We were really talking it up with Norah for a couple days ahead of time to try to prepare her because I figured this was going to be the year she would be reluctant. And I was right! We walked in and immediately knew Norah wasn't going to have anything to do with it. Hazel did great though! Norah did get close enough to tell Santa that she wants 'presents' and 'toys' for Christmas. We will see if she gets what she asked for!
Hazel just hanging out with Santa.....and yup, that is Norah clinging to me for dear life!
Ok Mom and Dad, any time you are ready to go, I'm ready to go!

No comments: