Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

We're Here.......

We have been so busy lately. Between work, physical therapy appointments for Norah's feet, meetings after school, and just simply spending time together I haven't found a lot of time to update the blog. We are still here though and here are just a few things little Norah has been up to!!!
Pearls.......

And her purse....and she is ready for a shopping trip!

Peek!!!!!!

Love that little pony tail!


Norah is absolutely obsessed with these little videos on youtube.  I read this blog and their little girl loved these videos, so I thought I would look them up for Norah.  They are so simple, yet she is so intrigued.  She gets very mad when it is time to put the video away.  It does not go over very well.  The videos are called An Alphabet Train, The Fruit Train, The Shape Train, The Color Train.  Parents, enjoy!


This is how she reacts to the videos!

Lovin' her frozen blueberries!

I am making a video of all the exciting things that she has been doing lately too.  Watch for that soon!

No comments: