Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Well, I Finally Did It!

With a little encouragement from those I love ;) I decided to open an Etsy shop, called 'Haron's Nest'.  I have to give the credit for the name to Aunt Dinah because she helped me come up with it.  If you notice 'Haron' is Norah's name backwards.  Aaaaahhhh.....clever right?  Thanks Aunt Dinah!!!  For those that have not experienced Etsy yet.....well, lets just say it is beyond ADDICTING.  But, a good addicting!!! :)  Etsy is a place for people to share and sell their creations, handmade items, antiques, custom pieces, etc.  I had decided to try selling a few pieces of my photography and see what happens.  If you are interested in checking out my shop you can go here.  If you just want to check out Etsy in general you can go here.  And if you are not my fan on facebook yet, but want to be.....you can go here.  And if you don't want to do any of those things, but want to see a couple photographs that are for sale, scroll down below for a sneak peek.  I have shared many of these photos in the past, but it never hurts to share them again!  Thanks for everyones' support!  We will see what happens!










1 comment:

mjcubitt said...

I love it!!! Congrats on the new account! I hope it is a great success! See...weddings are definitely in your realm ;-)