It's official....I am a Master in Education! Ha! Not so much, but that is the name Drew gave me on my card. It has been a grueling 18 months, but all worth it. I was eating lunch with Drew today and I told him I still have that panicked feeling inside where I ask myself, "Stephanie, what are you doing on the blog or watching TV, you have homework to do....". However, that is no longer the case! What a great feeling!!! :)
 |
| This is what I arrived home to on Friday after school. A celebratory drink and beautiful card from my hubby and daughter! Coudn't ask for more! :) |
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I know that panic feeling you're talking about. It took a while for mine to go away too. But all that hard work has paid off! What an accomplishment. So happy for you!
Congrats Honey on completing your masters requirements and also equally important, congrats on finding such a wonderful partner to share in your life and support you!
Post a Comment