Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yes, we are alive! :)

Yes, we are still alive. Life since Halloween has been chaos. Between school, Masters work (which I am done in 4 weeks!!!!!! Whooooohoooooo!!!!!) taking care of Norah, spending time together as a family and keeping the house up I haven't had a spare moment to sit down and update the blog. So here it is. I have about 3 or 4 posts in one, so make sure you read through the whole thing. Lots of exciting things happening in the Brining household. Enjoy!

Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Erin were home a couple weekends ago to visit. It was great seeing them! It was the first time since they have been married and since they returned from their 'eventful' honeymoon!
Tira giving Norah kisses!


Tira: "What is this thing my Daddy is holding?"

We arrived at Bri and Kyle's on Friday night and
Bri made an excellent dinner for us.  Her spinach
and meat lasagna was so pretty I had to take a
picture!

Yummy, yummy lasagna!

Norah and her Uncle Kyle :)  Preparing him for his little one that is due in May!

Auntie Bri and Norah

ooooo.....just the big boy Gus!  He loved giving Norah kisses!

Auntie Lyndsey and Norah.  Lynds and Grant are
having their first baby in February.  They are
having a little boy....so Norah is going to have
a little boyfriend to play with!!!!! 


Bri is hardly showing (Due May 10th) and Lyndsey just has
a cute basketball under her shirt (Due February 19th)!!!

The girls enjoying their non-alcoholic drinks!

The boys, Kyle, Grant, and Drew

Norah started rice cereal on Wednesday.  She absolutely loves it!
She does such a great job eating off of the spoon.  I swear she has
gotten chubbier the last three days since she started eating it!  She
is just getting so big!




Norah slept in until 8:26am on Saturday.  We always have to wake her
up out of a deep sleep during the week to get ready to go to daycare.  I
have a feeling she is going to be a sleeper like her Mommy.  The difference
between her and me though...............

she wakes up a happy girl......me, not so much!!! 
Love her!!!

No comments: