Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spoiled!

Norah was spoiled, yet again, on Saturday with another shower! Norah's Aunt Ashlie threw a "Meet Norah" party on Saturday. My friends Jennifer, Renee, and Kim were able to make it and then both Grandma's, Audrey, Lilly and Ashlie were there too! It was great to have my girlfriends there to meet Norah! It was a wonderful time of visiting and catching up. Ashlie had a wonderful spread of delicious food and desserts! Thank you Ashlie for putting this together for Norah! We had a great time!

The adorable (and yummy!) cookies in Norah's name. How festive!

Renee and Norah!


Kim and Norah!


Jennifer and her son, Cole


The hostess, Aunt Ashlie and Norah


I had to include this picture. When Mark and Drew got home from golfing, they thought it would be a good idea to find some pesky crows and well, I think you can tell from the picture what they were trying to do! Oh, the ways we entertain ourselves!

2 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Glad you had a good time with your friends Steph! I like the idea of a meet and greet shower! Love the last picture of the guys in action!

Unknown said...

I need to see some prego Nay-Nay pix!