Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Peas and Peanut Butter

Well, Molly turned 5 years old today!!! It is so hard to believe because we got her when she was 6 weeks old and 10 days before we got engaged! And here we are, married 4 years and having a baby. So, I figured since it was her last birthday being the only "baby" in the family, I had to make it special. So I found a doggy cake recipe and made it for her. I know, pathetic, or as Jenn Cubitt said, "Very pathetic". Hey, it is the small things....right? So, happy birthday to our Mols! You're the best pup in the world!


Her lovely cake with peanut butter for frosting, peas (her favorite vegetable) and a couple milk bones as an added bonus!


Waiting patiently....she couldn't wait to dig in!


"Oh man guys....this is so delicious!"


Ah...finally a chunk of the cake! Amazing!





Don't worry, I took the cake away after she ate this hunk. She will have the leftovers tomorrow.

3 comments:

erin said...

Haha! Stephanie, this is too funny :) That's one lucky pup :) Our Molly said to wish your Molly a Happy Birthday!

The Hamilton's said...

You are too funny! If you do it up for your dog like this, what is it going to be like for your kid? Poor Oliver-he's never had a birthday cake. Maybe I should try your receipe this year. He doesn't have too many years left in him!!

Unknown said...

So cute. what a nerd.