This weekend we went on our annual South Higgins Lake Camping Trip. I have been going to Higgins Lake since I was a very young girl. I wasn't ever able to go during my years in college and when we lived in Indiana, but last year we were able to go and now this year! I hope it is something we can continue to be a part of for a long time. We went with Mom and Dad, Bridget and Chopper, Aunt Dinah and Uncle Kenny, and Jimmy and Erin were able to join us. We had pretty nice weather, except for a few sprinkles on Saturday. Couldn't ask for much more!

Jimmy and Erin's house is the red one.
Ours is the blue one!

Drew and Molly on a walk.

She's such a good campin' dog!

This is what we call "ruffin' it"! Notice the TV in the background. We had to watch the Red Wings, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment